Legal Services for Small & Medium Businesses
Contact us today! abcdef
Running a business, whether as a sole trader, partnership or limited company can mean dealing with an ever-increasing burden of red tape and compliance issues. Our aim is to be your trusted advisor in dealing with issues quickly and efficiently to remove worry and hassle for you.
Having worked with a wide range of businesses and running our own business, we understand the challenges you face and the pressures you are under. We offer cost-effective practical solutions, providing peace of mind and reassurance. If we can’t help you with your specific needs through our legal services for small & medium businesses, we will find you someone who can.
What can we help you with today?
- Setting up a new business – choosing the right structure, getting your paperwork in order, planning for growth
- running a partnership, limited company or limited liability partnership, dealing with returns to Companies House, appointing directors and shareholders, holding company meetings
- drawing up contracts and agreements
- acquiring and disposing of property
- preparing to sell or buy a business – what you should look out for and how to protect yourself
- training and coaching for newly appointed directors and board members to understand their duties
- preparing to take out loans or raise external investment, restructuring the business in case of financial difficulties
- applying for permits and licences
- avoiding disputes and claims by having the right policies and procedures in place to cover health & safety and employee issues
- resolving business disputes quickly and cost-effectively
You may be interested in…
What our clients say
Mark provides clear and responsive commercial advice. He identifies the key areas of risk for our business and provides practical solutions.
Elderflower Legal has helped us to manage commercial risks and resolve problems quickly and effectively. Mark’s approach is to ‘roll up his sleeves’ and provide practical support, rather than legal theory.
Mark has worked with us on setting up a new trading model and bidding for a major new service contract. He provides clear, pragmatic advice and a responsive service.
Mark is an experienced and knowledgeable Legal Adviser who has provided a wealth of services to our groups, including a company secretarial service and strategic advice on all manner of contracts, leases, policies and funding options. His support has been invaluable and his practical yet open approach has proved second to none.